Our internationally-trained and qualified professionals have many years of combined experience in international tax planning.
Through our extensive expertise, we offer you advice on the establishment, implementation and monitoring of complex international structures, whether as a private client or an international organisation.
We can help you to maximise your tax efficiency by:
- advising on the use of trusts and companies established in Gibraltar and other international financial centres
- providing tax and estate planning through the use of trusts, life insurance wrappers, companies and other legal forms established in Gibraltar and elsewhere
- obtaining preferential tax status for High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI) wishing to establish residency in Gibraltar under the Category 2 residency regime, or relocated executives under the High Executive Possessing Specialist Skills (HEPSS) regime
- structuring international groups, particularly separating and relocating intellectual property and treasury functions to low- or no-tax jurisdictions
- providing tax advice on international dividend and interest repatriation techniques, and the optimum location for holding companies (particularly within the EU)
- structuring cross-border real estate trading, development and investment
- providing advice on tax-efficient employment benefits and international pension planning
- advising on moving to Spain as a foreign national, purchasing real estate, tax planning and asset protection
- providing legal and accounting services for Spanish resident and non-resident individuals through our Spanish sister company STM Nummos. Our services include preparation of tax returns, residential property conveyancing and drafting of wills.
Continually researching and developing new products, ideas and strategies ensures we stay ahead in a field that is always changing and evolving.
We speak English and Spanish.
To discuss how we can help you, please email us at email@example.com or telephone us on Gibraltar (+350) 200 42686 and ask for a member of the International Tax Team.